Mater Infirmorum Belfast
The Mater Infirmorum is an acute hospital providing services to North Belfast and the surrounding areas. A wide range of services are provided in the hospital including acute In-Patient, A&E, Day Procedures, Mental Illness and Maternity Care. Synergy Medical Systems were delighted to be selected to provide a complete design, supply and installation service to the newly refurbished 6 bed Intensive Care Unit.
Due to the structural limitations of this build along with the limited budget the provision of medical pendants was just not suitable for this project. Synergy Medical Systems therefore chose to supply the Free Standing Medical Supply Units.
The Cableflow FS Medicol free standing medical supply units provided an ideal solution offering the following advantages over wall mounted medical trunking.
- Provision of a large number of electrical and medical gas services in an accessible location.
- Access to the patients head in an emergency.
- Provision to mount a large number of accessories such as Infusions, Patient Monitors and Patient Information Computers.
- Easy feeding of services directly from false ceiling level.
- Much more affordable than multi-movement medical pendants.
- The open structure ensures a light and spacious environment.
- Tailored accessories ensure an optimum working environment.
This project transformed the once cluttered bed space of the Mater ICU Department into a modern efficient intensive care environment.
Our track record speaks for itself.
Request a no obligation 'call back' to discuss your project needs.Request a call back
Or call us on 042 935 7700