Schrack Seconet SecurWATCH
Powered by RFID & GPS Technology.
Reliable Dementia care for vulnerable patients.
Using a combination of RFID and GPS technologies, SecurWATCH is able to safely extend care beyond the physical boundaries of the care facility.
If a patient or resident leaves the premises, the GPs transmitter automatically informs medical staff via the communications system. The position of the patient can be pinpointed to within 3 metres. The patient’s position can be displayed on smart phones, mobile systems and within the provider’s nurse call systems.
This can be a life saving device for dementia care patients.
Schrack Seconet SecurWATCH Dementia Care features:
- New easy to use, failure-proof trnasponder.
- Modular structure can be extended.
- Exact location determination indoors and outdoors.
- Tracking of direction of movement.
- More freedom of movement for residents.
- Comprehensive and exact documentation options.
- Inexpensive solution for receiver units.
- Discreet transponders – also available as a wristwatch.
- Optional monitoring of vitals funciotns by data links.
- Optional movement sensors for epileptics.
- Can be integrated into interface of VISOCALL nurse call systems.